2021.10.0: Z-Wave S2 support, Tuya, secure ESPHome and 400 new icons

Trying to setup new Tuya integration. It returns me:

Login error (1109): param is illegal ,please check it

Cannot find 1109 in this forum, so trying to ask for help this way. Did any other jump into same troubles?

I think there is an issue with the frontend version released in 2021.10.1

Try adding an alarm panel card. No icon for the badge.

Try adding a badge to a view. No badge.

1 Like

Alarm panel immediately shows error:

Invalid configuration
type: alarm-panel
states:
  - arm_home
  - arm_away
entity: ''

Honestly, I never used badges, so I cannot recognize any difference.

You did not supply an alarm entity.

I dont have one. Howā€™s alarm related to the error of Tuya during adding new version of its integration?

If you look at the top of my post you will see I was not initially replying to you but to aidbish. You then poped in trying the alarm panel without an entity.

Geez .) ok sorry, so tuyas disabled

anyone know if there is any work going on to bring Ford Pass integration? Just traded in my BMW (which had a nice integration, could precondition right from HA, etc) to a Mach e and found out it doesnt have any HA support :frowning:

Updating to Core 2021.10.1 just nuked my HASS system. When I try to load the Integrations page it says it cannot load the page and I believe Zwave devices were not working properly either (at the very least) but I managed to restore (it kept complaining it was in start-up state) before investigating issues any further.

Restoring from the backup taken by the Core upgrade fixed the issues. I am new to HASS so if specific info is needed to help troubleshoot this issue, please let me know with specific requests.

EDIT: Nevermindā€¦ I updated again to 10.1 and while I got the same error, it loaded the integrations page after a relatively short delay. Maybe the first time around it got stuck on something, and this time around the issue did not happen again and the integrations page loaded.

Speaking of load times, while my RPI4 seems to be doing ok with everything other than streaming from IP cameras (8MP), the load time is just getting longer and longer. I am sooo tempted to switch to a NUC to see if system bring-up can be sped up and IP cameras (HEVC / H265) can be improved.

Thanks. Can you provide details to where this can be configured? I only see options to configure what network interface HA usesā€¦not an option to add different subnets.

You need to restore back to the version before if you made a backup before doing the update.

You can then remove the old tuya and do the update.

After itā€™s done the new tuya will install fine.

Save you some time though it doesnā€™t actually work with HA correctly and none of your enties using it shall work.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s quite broke.

There seems to be a new update but i dont know if it fixes it as nothing mentioned.

All the devices missing on the new tuya integration works on smartthings integration. Iā€™m just going to completely remove tuya in general from HA and just link through smartthings (in as much as I hate going through multiple cloudsI) It works until they get this tuya for ha together.

Just checked the new update does nothing to fix the tuya issue.

Getting somewhat concerned that HA itself is radio silent on the issue itself.

I had to update zwavejs2mqtt to get it working with this new release - prior to that I got a warning about an API schema compatibility issue.

I assume youā€™re running the addon version of zwavejs, so try making sure the zwavejs or zwavejs2mqtt (whichever one you are using) addon is fully up to date prior to updating Home Assistant.

1 Like

Removing discovery from the DLNA integration. What an fabulous idea. Thanks for breaking stuff againā€¦ :-1:

Thank you, it worked!
I canā€™t add again Tuya integration with the core-2021.10.1, because I receive a ā€œmissing configurationā€ error, but for now is ok :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the outstanding work on HA!! I love the new Tuya integration. I would make a suggestion on the Yeelights to somehow make it so you donā€™t have to put in each individual devices and just pull them all in like Tuya does. Kind of wish Roku integration would do the same. All in all HA has been amazing over the last year.

Hi Tim,

How do you update the zwavejs2mqtt to the latest version?
I am running 0.25.1 with no visible update option.

Thanks

Try reloading the Add-on store repositories.

2 Likes