2021.11: Icon picker, device links and entity categories

See this post

not using this one

Atomic is no more a problem with today’s update. If you use Atomic calendar, go to HACS and click update.
If your problem was caused by this, then it’s gone now

The hit f12 and see what custom card is causing the problem by looking at the console

Keep in mind you have until 2022.1 before it really breaks

thank you
 but, where to get a logs, when tablet is just loading
 can I see any logs in supervisor about external device trying to connect? 
 isnt there any change in core that is not working well with old android 4.4.4 on my tablet? 2021.10 had no problem with it
 thanks!

Are they custom cards, if so check with the dev of those to see if update is required

Other custom cards are also having some issues, the mini media card was i believe one of them

Do you have custom cards?
if so do what petro told you to do and hit F12 to see what custom card is affecting you, then you at least know which custom card dev you need to contact to get it fixed

yes, I am using some custom cards, I will try F12
 thank you!!

how do we get someone to look at and approve an update to an integration?

1 Like

You wait.

I also get

Database error during schema migration

and related errors. I’m using mysql.

Restarted again now, and my Tuya integration started working again in 2021.11 with same values as for 2021.10.7, so seems Tuya undid their issue. For now
 Local connections were never down in the first place.

I am still particularly worried by Tuya’s expiring API accounts - if they intend to keep the policy (be that 12month expiry or 1 month expiry) then HA should move away from using the cloud based service.

After update the “imap email content” works any more. (gmail)

Do you mean doesn’t work any more? Or are you just congratulating the team on something not beaking?

1 Like

Yes, sorry, doesn’t work any more.

That’s OK we all make typos. I suggest you look at logs, perhaps with logging turned up on the imap integration. Then you can post on github if this forum can’t help :slight_smile:

Hi all!

Now when we got the Icon picker which is SUPER!, when will we be able to swipe between tabs instead of clicking tabs?

New guy here so if this have been addressed somewhere, i apologise.

Regards and keep up the good work!!

// Hans

Always nice to see progress, and I hope a lot of bugfixes.
Too bad that problems with the Xiaomi Miio integration is ignored, and that the icon selector is rather limited.
I’m wondering why would you want to set up icons and easy selection in a card only, with multiple lovelace interfaces, that would require multiple corrections, whereas if you had put it in Customizations under Settings, it would be a global fix.