2021.11: Icon picker, device links and entity categories

Where do we need to put the issue?

Here: Issues Ā· home-assistant/core Ā· GitHub ?

If itā€™s linked to the Atomic Calendar Revive custom card, thereā€™s no issue to write up in home assistant. The issue needs to be fixed on the custom card.

Well, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s linked with the Atomic Calendar Revive custom card yet, but I do have this custom card at the momentā€¦

Please remove it and see if the issue goes away.

Only problem for me is Tuya complaining about authentication. Tried deleting the integration and re-adding - only to be reminded of the complex configuration process that iā€™d blanked from my memory, and the fact that I hadnā€™t recorded the various keys you need to enter. So iā€™ll have to do that again iā€™m guessing, though right now i cant get into my Tuya dev account, and the password reset tool isnt sending an email. So maybe the whole thing is just some wobble at Tuyaā€™s end and ive made work for no reason.

Anyway, thatā€™s my sad story. Thank you for reading.

1 Like

I have the same card and removing it solves the problem

1 Like

Oh yes! Me too!

Everything is visible again!

I will open an issue now!

Please open it against the custom card, not the core. Thanks

Donā€™t open one, itā€™s already created.

Link to girhub issue here:

Screenshot of Firefox debug window if ACR loads first:

Screenshot of Firefox debug window if Media Control loads first:

1 Like

If you read the thread you can see there are people experiencing the same issue for 2021.11

Yeah, by me!

I see that! Thank you

Ok, Iā€™ve linked and closed my issue with the one from reste_narquois :wink:

There is nothing worse than frontend updates that break custom cards. It usually takes days/weeks for the custom cards to be adjusted.
Is it not possible to create a clearly defined interface between the frontend and custom cards?
Just asking as a complete frontend noob.

When something is needed for a base card, the base card will change. If custom cards use said base card and donā€™t update with the changes, that causes problems.

Same issue as you, did you get it working?

Yes, that is why I wrote ā€œBut it is active in that report again.ā€ :wink: thanks for heads up.

Happy to see Tuya Cameras working. One of my cameras work fine, the other will not load. And typically the camera I would like to have in HA. Both work in the Tuya app, but only one in HA. Strange.

Try to take a look at this issue