2021.4: For our advanced users ❤️

Love the automation debugger, any chance that it can show the value of the failed conditions i.e. current temperature was 18 degrees and target temperature was 20 and therefore conditions failed

I’m already 7h in… If I’d know that I’m 90% done I’d wait, but reading other people post I have no clue… Equally well it might last for another 7… I more and more inclined to stop the conversion, reset DB and start with fresh history. I won’t survive more that 2 hours more (WAF :-)).

1 Like

i als see this, what can we do about it? i cant save or restart HA now …

2021-04-08 14:26:27 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Error loading /config/configuration.yaml: Secrets not supported in this YAML file

Are you using Dwains Theme or Lovelace Gen? If yes, update whichever one you are using tot he latest.

EDIT: Lovelace_gen doesn’t have the release out yet but dwains theme does. Lovelace_gen has the fix and it’s merged, you can pull the latest manually from the repo.

GREAT update! Some really cool features…thank you so much for them. I am only having two issues. First, I am having the same issues that many are with Speedtest. Second, I see there was an update to the Hayward Omnilogic integration (previously I was receiving an unknown error) but after the update I am now receiving Invalid Authentication when setting up the integration. Any thoughts?

was that a reply to me? if yes, indeed i am using lovelace gen, ok , then i need to rollback for a while

I submitted a PR and I am using the fix, just go to the repo and pull the current __init__.py. I also posted the code above for another user.

Same for me on a standard HA installation on RPi4.

perfect, that seems to work
now next issue :slight_smile:

lets see what i can find about that issue
2021-04-08 14:38:17 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for spotcast: Unable to import component: cannot import name 'KNOWN_CHROMECAST_INFO_KEY' from 'homeassistant.components.cast.media_player' (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/cast/media_player.py)

that looks more like a bug but something like that is typically caught in test cases.

indeed, know issue already : -)

I suspect they are the two PZEM 016s that I tasmotified,
if i look at the debug in the MDTT INFO in the MQTT integration i can see:

name: PZEM 016_02 ENERGY Current 2
state_topic: pzem016_02/tele/SENSOR
availability_topic: pzem016_02/tele/LWT
payload_available: Online
payload_not_available: Offline
unique_id: C2BAAB_ENERGY_Current_2
device:
  identifiers:
    - C2BAAB
unit_of_measurement: A
icon: 'mdi:alpha-a-circle-outline'
force_update: true
value_template: '{{value_json[''ENERGY''][''Current''][1]}}'
platform: mqtt

but I don’t know what to do

I just manually removed all secrets restarted and added them in again.

how did you access the home-assistant.log?

Mb. or Gb.?
Mine is 127Mb. and took less than 30 min…

No, its kind of a bug.

Are these discovered devices? Did the format from tasmota change? If the answer is yes to either question, then you should log an issue against tasmota.

they are two tasmota autodiscovered, I have now checked both Pzems, and only one of them has the values [0] and [1]
i will try to remove it and add it back again

I know what you mean …

Know I have a new log via ssh:
2021-04-08 15:18:28 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.migration] Modifying columns attributes in table states. Note: this can take several minutes on large databases and slow computers. Please be patient!

compared to:
2021-04-08 13:13:04 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.migration] Modifying columns event_data in table events. Note: this can take several minutes on large databases and slow computers. Please be patient!

It maybe means 2h per column, but how much columns are in this table?

I had the Samba add-on installed (before the upgrade) and I was able to connect to the config share from my laptop and access the log file.