2021.6: A little bit of everything

here’s my personal tweaked card: Tweaked Dark sky weather card for Ha 2021.6 · GitHub

or the PR in the original repo Ha 2021.6: Update LitElement to Lit by Mariusthvdb · Pull Request #49 · iammexx/home-assistant-config · GitHub

1 Like

don’t you love trying to figure out yourself first too :wink:
with HA, thats a very useful competence… in life in general really

1 Like

Yes. I certainly wasn’t having a go at you for not telling me how :slight_smile:
I posted my reply as you were posting yours, I think. Thanks for your help :+1:

1 Like

Only me that do not see the new “Network integration”?
I have advanced mode enabled on my user profile but still it does not show in “General Configuration”

Yes! It’s the same for me. I need to comment out in the yaml, but I lost control of the switch…

Any idea?

:roll_eyes:

Is it a custom integration, there is a breaking change listed for them to have version in the manifest as a requirement, check to see if the integration has been updated to include it. failing that add manually.

this post will help with the latter. No ‘version’ key in the manifest file for custom integration 'environment_canada - Home Assistant OS - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

i can see it

thanks for the help, i did check for updates on the intergration, but for some reason it failed to copy.
Now it is working

another thing in the frontend (and attributes) is that logbook has many entities without icon, while clicking that entity shows the correct icon:

they are customized, as are many others that show just fine, so figure thats not the issue, especially since the more-info shows correctly.

I had the same problem, my logs were flooded with errors about the recorder component. They were permission related (create table statements) by the looks of the logs.
I just stopped Home Assistant in Docker, then restarted the MariaDB container, then started Home Assistant again and all was working.

Hi @farmio. Could you please give an example on how to create a template sensor for brightness values, as those are not available as attributes. Also the same for rain, wind and day/night binary values.

I had the same issue.
Go to

and get version 1.16.1 with the updated manifest.json.
You are using 1.16.0, aren’t you?

1 Like

[SOLVED]

Download the last version from GitHub - AlexxIT/SonoffLAN: Control Sonoff Devices with eWeLink (original) firmware over LAN and/or Cloud from Home Assistant, then into the configuration.yaml use this format:

sonoff:
username: [email protected]
password: mypassword
mode: local
reload: always # update device list every time HA starts

The switch work on cloud and on LAN simultaneously.

Good luck!

Don’t know how this works. Just create normal knx sensors and you’ll be fine.

Upgraded today 2021.6.0 and I’m noticing delay in history graphs being loaded.

I think the way to change things for everyone and then say: If you want to have the direct view back again, you as a user have to build this on your own and provdie a PR, esp. the once, who are technical not able to do so, is not the best way.

It was there, I didn’t see many complains for this. No someone, perhaps only a single one, decided, that he want this now collapsed and implemented this nor for everyone, not selectable. Good choice? No.

I have a WSL2 technical question. Are Z-Wave stick supported on Windows? I thought WSL2 did not permit access to USB devices except possibly for SSDs.

General consensus +1
This option also affects the more-info-card. I want to display attributes in the front end, not press a button to display them. Sorry mate, huge step backwards.

template them

If you want the information in attributes, they should probably not be an attribute, but a standalone entity.