2021.6: A little bit of everything

Regarding ecowitt integration broken -

Likely you are encountering this issue: #43

Manually adding the version to the manifest.json file worked for me.

It’s not a core add-on but a 3rd party one so probably why nobody looked at it.
Issue has been fixed on the zignee2mqtt site

If the add-on isn’t yet updated check the post near bottom from kkoenk about how to update.

Since 2021.6.0, I have created and successfully used a theme including both dark and light modes.
Waited long time for this option! Thanks!!!
However, since 2021.6.1 or 2021.6.2, I’m not sure, the option to select Auto/Light/Dark in the Profile disappeared, when selecting my theme.

Anything I miss?

Thanks, indeed this works for me as well, great.

That was it, I simply added default_config instead, thanks!

@spacegaier

@others

So it seems I always end up in the same pattern with a lot of “returning” questions.

Yes it is possible you said, but is it? And how? If you know any tip/suggestion to solve this please let me know :slight_smile:

This is another topic me asking but without an answer:

@ all the homeassitant people reading this.

Is it possible to remember the setting per user? regardless of the device? Or set the default to dark for all users?

I do have the same. In windows and android it will be fixed with a cache refresh. On my iPad app I can not get it fixed

Is it normal that the datechooser for eg. the logbook is showing the calendar starting with Sunday instead of Monday which would be correct?
Why aren’t the local settings used like for 24h time?

1 Like

hi Canedje,
I do not see any network tools in Developer Tools, so my solution was to simply uninstall/reinstall the apps on iphone, ipad and osx. Cache flushed

For me, this has broken DIYHUE. I notice that it no longer finds the DIYHUE hub even if I try and set up from scratch.
I also have a variable: section in my config file which it now complains about.
quite a few other little niggles too with custom integrations that Im going to have to wait for the authors of those to sort out it seems.
Rolled back to core-2021.5.5 to get everything working again, :confused:

No, it’s not normal.
But it is how it’s done in HA.

Anyone facing issues with colors of history graphs (both history tab and regular card) in mobile app on iOS? On the first load all colors are replaced with either white or black and view needs to be refreshed to get proper colors being loaded. Here is side by side comparison of how it looks and how it should look:

1 Like

all good here, 2021.6 version

probably the version key missing in the manifest.json of each CC., add it manually, you don’t need to wait for the repo to be updated to fix that

Which people would know if they read the thread. The same question asked a dozen times, and answered as many times. Very frustrating.

or would simply read the relevant changes on the update. yes.

Update breaks/not working: - brematic

…or could be updated on the fly by update procedure.
But seems it’s easier to cut out effectively working components and then move responsibility to end-user.

That did the trick. Thanks

This again has been tried before and people complained about HA messing wit their files and changing stuff.