2021.6: A little bit of everything

Apart from weather.buienradar, Buienradar keeps reporting entities as Unavailable in my config (core-2021.6.2, Home Assistant OS 6.0.rc3, rpi4-64):

I’ve removed all references to Buienradar from Yaml afaik, rebooted a couple of times, removed the integration and re-added it. But no joy yet. Any tips?

1 Like

Yes, you need to explicitly enable all entities… I had the same question more above in this topic.

1 Like

Yes, here’s a tip. Click on the ones you want and enable them. All are disabled by default.

1 Like

Sorry, i did search around but missed that. Thank you: works. Not sure if i missed it, but would be great to stress this during config of that integration.

1 Like

Yes, agree. I use homeassistant for a very long period and have LOADS of integrations and this was the first time I had to do this. It is easily missed.

Hm. Did not get this. In MS I can select the themes. Here in HA there is the theme available, but not selectable. To be sure to talk about the same thing.

In User-setting, I can select the default theme:

But in a view or card or … I cannot set/select/assign the default skin, but only custom ones:

How to assign the default skin there? Perhaps I miss the easiest step for this.

O.k. Thanks! Thought I only didn’t find this, because I thought that it is available to have e.g. only two event/automation-call to enable/disable instead of having thousands calls every x seconds with recurring automations. But perhaps it is internally the same load with both options.

Did you really reload once without cache? E.g. Developer tools, Network, disable cache, reload. Or in the app via corresponding menu item?

Same for me on a Pi3b with HassOS. 2021.6.2 does not install via web UI nor CLI. I did a “core update --version 2021.6.1” in CLI and that worked coming from 2021.5.5.

1 Like

@jmiheve
moi aussi j’ai des problèmes avec mon ecovacs ozmo 920 si tu trouves la solution ça m’intéresse merci.

what integration are you using for the ecovacs 920

this one?
And3rsL/Deebot-for-Home-Assistant: Vacuum component for Ecovacs Deebot Vacuums (github.com)

if so you need to update it to make it work

I never complained, I was just talking about windows logs. I only complain about users loudly to my wife. Checking the logs will always be an issue, and the unfortunate truth is that the software is small enough that it will always be the norm to check the logs. That’s what I was trying to imply with my post.

The 3 softwares I deal with on windows force me to be in eventviewer constantly when things go wrong on the manufacturing line

@aidbish
quand je fais la mise à jour cela ne fonctionne plus.

Please, l’anglaise.

Please keep your posts in English. Use Google translate before you post. Thanks.

1 Like

i would log a issue on the custom integration page
Issues · And3rsL/Deebot-for-Home-Assistant (github.com)

Yeah, sorry, I should have clarified.

I didn’t mean you specifically. I meant the generic “you”.

OK my edge do a automatic translation sorry.

1 Like

What happens with EcoWitt integrations?
Just updated from 2021.5.1 to 2021.6.2 and got the information, that the Ecowitt integration is no longer available. How to solve this?
Thanks - Dave

Likely a community integration that ignores warnings to add a manifest. Contact the developer.by commenting on this GitHub issue gfor the integration.

EDIT: someone submitted (an ignored) PR that could have resolved the issue. Try sommenting there too.

to be fair, it is written explicitly in the docs at Buienradar - Home Assistant

The sensor entities are disabled by default and should be enabled before they will be updated with data.