2021.6: A little bit of everything

There is a beta on the home feed card that fixes the issue.

Thank you. This was the problem.

The thermostat is a Thermosmart V3 https://www.thermosmart.com
The custom integration is weinstein component GitHub - theneweinstein/thermosmart_component: Custom Home Assistant compoment for the thermosmart thermostat.

I was able to fix the problem caused by template-entity-row wrapping each entity after clearing the cache in my desktop browser. I had already updated the component via HACS, but had the problem until clearing cache.

Now, how do I fix this in the iOS app?
(I have restarted the phone but still have the problem.)

1 Like
"domain": "thermosmart",
"name": "Thermosmart",
"documentation": "https://github.com/theneweinstein/thermosmart_component",
"dependencies": [],
"after_dependencies": [],
"codeowners": [],
"requirements": ["thermosmart_hass==0.6.4"],
"config_flow": true,
"version": "1.0.0"

that hasnt been updated to have versuion in the manifest, your going to have to do it manually

And what version of the custom component are you using? The breaking issue with manifest.json needing a version tag was only fixed in April Update manifest.json ¡ theneweinstein/thermosmart_component@322f316 ¡ GitHub

In debug in the app (Think it’s debug down the bottom) reset frontend cache

1 Like

thats only a matter of time, until the app clears its cache. You can also reset it actively in the app option.

Wonderful, thank you. I looked near that, but didn’t find it.
I love it when someone tells you “how” not just “what”.

The bloody option has moved around a bit…

here’s my personal tweaked card: Tweaked Dark sky weather card for Ha 2021.6 · GitHub

or the PR in the original repo Ha 2021.6: Update LitElement to Lit by Mariusthvdb ¡ Pull Request #49 ¡ iammexx/home-assistant-config ¡ GitHub

1 Like

don’t you love trying to figure out yourself first too :wink:
with HA, thats a very useful competence… in life in general really

1 Like

Yes. I certainly wasn’t having a go at you for not telling me how :slight_smile:
I posted my reply as you were posting yours, I think. Thanks for your help :+1:

1 Like

Only me that do not see the new “Network integration”?
I have advanced mode enabled on my user profile but still it does not show in “General Configuration”

Yes! It’s the same for me. I need to comment out in the yaml, but I lost control of the switch…

Any idea?

:roll_eyes:

Is it a custom integration, there is a breaking change listed for them to have version in the manifest as a requirement, check to see if the integration has been updated to include it. failing that add manually.

this post will help with the latter. No ‘version’ key in the manifest file for custom integration 'environment_canada - Home Assistant OS - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

i can see it

thanks for the help, i did check for updates on the intergration, but for some reason it failed to copy.
Now it is working

another thing in the frontend (and attributes) is that logbook has many entities without icon, while clicking that entity shows the correct icon:

they are customized, as are many others that show just fine, so figure thats not the issue, especially since the more-info shows correctly.