2021.7: A new entity, trigger IDs and script debugging

2021-07-07 16:17:02 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 52, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/fritz/common.py", line 218, in scan_devices
    self._devices[dev_mac].update(dev_info, dev_home, consider_home)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/fritz/common.py", line 276, in update
    consider_home_evaluated = (
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'float' and 'datetime.timedelta'

Every 25 seconds added to the log …

1 Like

There are currently no known open issues for the Fritz! integration, see:

https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues?q=is%3Aissue+sort%3Aupdated-desc+label%3A"integration%3A+fritz"+is%3Aopen

Please file an issue if you do have problems with it!

1 Like

Known issue?

@arganto which environment are you using ? Because you miss a requirements for fritz.
Such library, fritzprofiles, has been updated recently and is part of both the manifest of the integration and the requirements.txt of HA core.

Simone

Core in Container. I’ll file an issue to clarify the topic.

Update: Did it: AVM FRITZ!Box Tools core integration is not working anymore · Issue #52632 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

I get this after update :

Setup failed for google_assistant: Unable to import component: No module named 'av'
Setup failed for camera: Unable to import component: No module named 'av'
Setup failed for mobile_app: Unable to import component: No module named 'av'

also homekit integration no longer works

Invalid config
The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:
- cloud
- camera
- homekit
Please check your config and logs.

will downgrade until all of this is sorted out :sweat::unamused:

1 Like

Could you please file an issue with the specifics? That would be helpful in debugging/finding out the issue.

Same here, cloud, camera, homekit, and mobile_app fail to set up.

Hass core running in a Python virtualenv.

3 Likes

I had a simular issue ( cloud and camera failed due to missing modules: libswscale, libavfilter and libavdevice). I solved it by installing the libs. I am running HA core in virtualenv on Ubuntu.

sudo apt-get install libswscale-dev libavfilter-dev libavdevice-dev

3 Likes

unfortunately i don’t have time for that. i downgraded for now. i can DM you the .homeassistant folder but i’ve got no time to fill issues and templates.

it seems that i’m not the only one with these problems so it should be easy to reproduce

same errors with venv

1 Like

Can’t set up Ambee integration. Getting field to connect, not all required field are filled in.

also same errors with venv

1 Like

Thanks, that fixed it for me.

sudo apt install libswscale-dev libavfilter-dev libavdevice-dev
pip install av

Don’t know if the manual pip install was necessary, but in this way I could verify it actually worked.

5 Likes

Great news for the Yamaha MusicCast integration. Is there somewhere more details about how it works, which services can now be used in automations, especially for the grouping function?

HomeKit controller devices through homebridge are showing unavailable

3 Likes

out of the box:

for Forecast.Solar - Home Assistant

is this because it has not changed yet or really an incorrect format (needs the iso format T)

this didn’t fix it for me. HASS Bridge is still not loaded

In my case with venv I ran the following with success

source bin/activate
pip3 install av

1 Like

this will prevent the init error but the homebridge is still not loading and broken

I do have the same fritz float vs. timedelta comparison issue and filed it here: Fritz integration throws '<' not supported between instances of 'float' and 'datetime.timedelta' · Issue #52639 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Update: the workaround is to go to the integrations page, click configure on the fritz integration and simply save it. It just does seem to use the wrong type if there is no config.

2 Likes