2021.8.0: Feel the energy ⚡️

English please.

1 Like

You need kWh entites not W. You can use this integration to convert W to kWh:

Companion app working here.

Hi, thank you for replying. I have a kWh entry, have you seen the bottom screenshot? any other tip?

You don’t have the required attributes.

Yep, that’s what I ended up doing. Next time I should check if I’m complaining about a 3rd party integration or not first too!

That’s helpfull? What attributes do I need? What do I mis where?

Thanks for this. Where is this documented? I could not find that in the referred documentation?

Here I think Sensor Entity | Home Assistant Developer Docs

Sorry to bother again (3rd strike haha :slight_smile: ):

I’m still stuck with the cost entity not showing up (2021.8.0: Feel the energy :zap: - #271 by e-raser).

Can anyone point me to the right direction? Maybe @tom_l ? I have a manual total cost entity I would like to select but it doesn´t show up, although it has all the needed attributes and I´ve really read all documentation available twice meanwhile :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Except last_reset

There is a new cost entity that is automatically created when you enable the new Energy feature.
Check Developer Tools/Entities to see its name ( eg sensor.xxxxx_cost) and add it to your recorder section in your config file.

What Nick says, but also: do you Record the entities?

Btw, anyone seeing Co2 and Forecast.solar? Both are unavailable right now ?

neither is available here either

I have the same problem. Any news ?

Hello! Anyone know how to support Tuya switch with energy consumption? To integrate into ‘energy’

Don’t ask in more than one thread please.

same problem, had it all working but it stopped after a recent update.