2021.9.7 Issue?

I updated to 2021.9.7 last night and 5 hours ago there was a new image to 2021.9. I am not home at the moment, so I won’t update until I am home. I assumed since I was on 2021.9.7 that the next update would be 2021.9.8; but I just verified on docker hub that 5 hours ago 2021.9.7 was updated.

This is going to get confusing if we are updating versions without even point.point release version changes just using the same version number.

I upgraded to 2021.9.7 but after the upgrade the home assistant loads too long and doesn’t fully load, maybe something like that happened?

There was a post that referred to a docker hub issues where builds were failing due to a docker hub admitted issue.

Not Fixed Yet i see. :frowning: , or am i missing something?

Missing something. Mine upgraded yesterday

21-09-21 23:30:08 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2021.9.7: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.41/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2021.9.7/json: Not Found (“no such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2021.9.7: No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2021.9.7”)

so image not available in docker?

Well you can see the image is actually there. 404 generally means your disk is full. It CAN also indicate a DNS problem but the release is available.

Thanks for reply,
404 normally means cannot be found?
DNS changed to 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 and local router DNS , same error.
installed a few add-ons etc… no issues with them. just the Update.
Hard drive seems fine. 400gb left. ran a check on the drive no apparent issues.
So a bit stumped. :frowning:

but is the 400gb available to the HA part of the disk? It is almost always disk full. What happens is there’s not enough diskspace to d/l the image so when it comes to unpack it it doesn’t exist. The image is there on ghcr.io

How Do I check the space available for HA then? used space says 3% in Systems tab. under hosts.
Thanks for assistance.

Which Install method did you use?

Home Assistant OS 6.4, Supervisor 2021.09.0, Core-2021.9.6

Home Assistant Operating System

On an SSD on a Pi4? Some issues with that in the forums… I can’t help with that…

Its a normal Laptop Hard drive. , Pi4 yes.
:frowning:

Same issue for me, but on Pi3

I just tried again few minuttes ago and it went OK. Strange…

im facing the same problem

I am trying to install HA on a brand new pi4. Stuck at the “preparing” screen with same message. Any help is appreciated.

Not Found (“no such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2021.9.7: No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2021.9.7”)

Ik have the same overhere.
clean install with hassio and it even can’t install itself… how is this a release?

RPI 4 x64 image