2022.7: A stunning performance

Read the full release announcement here
12 Likes

I really hope EQ3 will work before the heating season in October/November… :weary:

1 Like

THANK YOU guys for all the great work :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Awesome! Excited to see the updates to the speeds. I am curious how many HACS components are affected by the Python change. Anyone have problems so far?

2 Likes

Is there a list of internal integrations that are not yet compatible with python 3.10? I reported 1 during the beta, which is still pending a fix. I think it would be useful to have a list (maybe an alert on https://alerts.home-assistant.io/) of known issues?

4 Likes

Thank you for this release. But it would have been nice to know that it breaks the edl21 integration… :frowning:

Is it safe to downgrade to 2022.6?

Edit: To answer my own question, running ha core update --version 2022.6.7 via SSH seems to have worked fine.

Thanks for the blazing fast update!
WebRTC (custom_component) stopt working, theres a fix made by skrobul Just replace the js file with the one in your custom_components, restart and its fixed.

There are some things playing around AlexxIT/SonoffLAN HACS integration, looks, like problems are occuring.

As I go to holidays tomorrow, I do not have time now to check deeper / test things.
For the same reason I do postpone my update until I’m back, I can’t break my installation day before the journey.

So, please, just be aware… :wink:

3 Likes

That’s not HA update related…happening before the 2022.7 release…
There’s a fix in that Issue thread too :+1:t2:

1 Like

After updating the Satel integra add on not working animore

2 Likes

It seems, that after HA update that fix does not work. But, hey, I’m now going back to pack my stuff :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t see Ecovacs in the breaking changes but it no longer loads. I am hoping it is just on the API side but as of right now I cannot restart after the update. I guess I can comment out the ecovacs config in the YAML if I need to.

2 Likes

Partially related. After the HA update, the sonoffLAN patch does not work again

1 Like

This is unrelated to the update, but in the past we got the blog post here.
Now there is a link to the blog post.

I’m fine with that, but I’m really not fine with the super bright white background of the other page, I need sunscreen to read the release notes!
Could the blog posts honor our dark theme when we get there?

6 Likes

Yes same here, if you put your credentials in, you will get the message ‘user is already registered’.

The update improved the speed again, that’s awesome!

I’d be interested to know if you get that working. I use ecovacs as well so I’m holding off updating.

Wowzers! Lots of cool stuff! Updating now :grin:. Thank you all!

I just upgraded and my Venstar integration is failing with an update firmware error. I also had applied the sonoff fix before the upgrade and that resolved it but after the upgrade sonoff was not working again. I have restored back to previous version and Venstar and sonoff working again

1 Like

Thanks for the great work! :star_struck:

haveibeenpwnd doesn’t seem to be working in 2022.7

ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [homeassistant.components.haveibeenpwned.sensor] Failed fetching data for [email protected]

Unfortunately debug logging doesn’t provide any usefull information…

Anyone having the same issue? I’m happy to provide more information :slight_smile:

1 Like

It s seems that SIA alarm integration is not working. Any solution on it?