2023.3: Dialogs!

When I use the HA observer my instance is showing as “unsupported” and “unhealthy” with the following error in the supervisor log:

ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.api.middleware.security] Invalid token for access /supervisor/info

This popped up in the last version, the update has not changed it. The upgrade to 2023.3.0 seemed to go fine, and everything seems to be working.

Seems to have broken ljmerza/light-entity-card: Control any light or switch entity (github.com) for me. The color wheel no longer appears on that card :frowning:
I’ve submitted an issue with the dev but just thought I’d give a heads up in here!

1 Like

you can trigger assist from the dashboard by using a navigation tap action to /lovelace/home?conversation=1 just replace home with the current dashboard you are adding it to so you don’t actually navigate to another dashboard :slight_smile:

This is also how you can add it to your android home screen using the android app shortcut feature

2 Likes

This on

Thanks for the advice, but how i can delete the zigbee.db?

I think a link in the sidebar would be nice, but thanks for this tip,I’ll create my own link and put it there

1 Like

Connect with SMB or use the addon FileEditor.

Is it just me or did this update break the Thermostat card? I can’t set the desired temperature anymore

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-03-01 om 22.57.43

Same problem with the Lights card

8 Likes

Great release again :slight_smile:
Many nice, little changes that adds to the UI … I like it!

BUT:
I do have sensors reporting “W” - which I cannot change to kW… ?
Does anyone might have an Idea why this might happen?

I have the same problem, there is an open issue on github

In which you say it is fixed in 2023.2.5

confused

I have the same issue. I use mariaDB as well. After upgrade. no database anymore. Also in the file editor all my files are not visible. Had to downgrade again. Hope someone finds a solution for this

I tried the update for a couple of times. every time the database upgrade fails for my MariaDB on my Synology

It works! Many thanks!

1 Like

I’m on MySQL and after the upgrade, based on the table changes, my Energy dashboard looks faulty. For example, negative gas usage values. I created an issue for is, as early as during the beta phase of 2023.3 but I think it was not noticed.

So I grabbed a backup from the database and rolled back to 2023.2.5. The issue on GitHub contains the screenshots and some of the SQL data. For now I’m stuck on 2023.2.5.

I was getting this error on my Home Assistant Core w/venv:

"Error importing platform config_flow from integration zha to set up zha configuration entry: No module named 'psutil_home_assistant'"

I fixed it by running “pip install psutil-home-assistant” in the python venv and reloading the integration.

3 Likes

Three people describe same problem.

Three people show no logs.

sheesh

2 Likes

right, that’s wrong :wink: dont know how we missed that… maybe it slipped in on the last beta and we didnt set the temp…

anyways, here’s the link to the issue: Lost draggable dot on thermostats · Issue #15662 · home-assistant/frontend · GitHub so we can track it

1 Like

List of precision options seems to be not very rich :laughing::

2 Likes

I raised a bug report for this.

But even when you guess the UI - and you have a sensor with 4 decimals - and you choose any number - it shows 4 decimals. The feature does NOTHING.

1 Like