24V DC Relay/Switch - 2-Way Control

Hello,

I need for my ventilation unit a 24V DC relay to make it smart. I want to control it based on temperature sensor via home assistant. I have a touch sensor which i still want to use, therefore I need a 2-way control relay smiliar to the Aqara or Shilly Relay.
grafik

I am using a Conbee II stick. So Zigbee relay would be a big plus.

Wiring diagram of the touch sensor:

Instruction Manual of the Touch Sensor

I only found these 24V DC relays but these are missing the 2-way control function. Also I am not sure if they are compatibale with home assistant.
AliExpress - EWeLink Wifi Relay
AliExpress - ESP8266 4 Channel Relay

Has anybody a suggestion for me? How could I utilize a 2-way control function with 24V DC relay?
Thanks in advance!

Cheers

May be I found one suitable relay! This Relay offers manual switch, which I could connect to my touch sensor.

Is my understanding correct? Thanks!

I use this one (Z-wave) for similar reasons. But it’s hard to find in the shops today.

https://store.zwavecenter.com/image/catalog/PDF/DIN-6CH_RELAY_DATA.pdf

Something like this should exist for Zigbee too… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:
Amazon was promoting this one Flush 2 Relay on the Haseman Z-Wave DIN Rail 6 page! This should also work from my point of view!

I have an ERV and have been thinking for a while about more detailed control. Your post will be helpful. I plan to install a sensor for enthalpy of outside air (or calculate it) to use as a control parameter (to shut off when outside air is extremely hot and wet). I also plan to control based on OA RH - to avoid condensation in duct - and temp for energy use considerations.

I just got into HA a few days ago and I’m having much fun with it!

I killed my tuya relay. But now I want to use a Shelly 2.5 which can also run on 24 V DC.
The pushbutton sensor is a Gira TS2 24V. I am not sure how to setup the Shelly to mimic the Gira sensor.

How do I need to wire up the Shelly relay to remove the pushbutton control? Can anyone help me?

This should be the same problem or?