32 channel ethernet relay module – KinCony KC868-H32

This video is for keyboard feedback , which key have pressed.

you can write code for NodeMCU ESP32, just our voice module based on it.

use NodeMCU connect with Home Assistant, Also use NodeMCU send command to KC868 Controller by RS232 serial port.

It is possible, but it is a workaround.
The controller can be controlled directly using a Netcat.

if need directly, it need to write code to controller’s MCU.

Nice work!!!

As you mentioned, would be great to see a full intergration into HA.

Rob.

1 Like

I really hope that with the help of a respected KinCony this problem will be solved. The manufacturer could provide the device to community members for writing a module for full integration into the HA system.

I will see the HA technical data these days.

Thank you very much for responding willingly to help!

I would really like for such wonderful equipment to be more affordable in the implementation of their projects for beginners. And it appeared in the list of supporting such open smart home control systems.

I used this implementation. And it works for inclusion. But there was a request for feedback.

Do you use our controller only for relay output control ? or also need use input state?

At the first stage for load management. Control of lights and sockets. The next step I want to connect the sensors to the inputs of your module and also output them to the interface HA.
I want to use your equipment fully. All its features. Can I connect such a sensor to your control module?
I want to control the input voltage in the apartment and the consumption by the main consumers (washing machine, electric oven, water heating). And in the end, in the HA interface, receive the cost of electric energy online in real time.
Example like here:

Now KC868-H32 input port is for dry node type sensor. If you want to read input voltage. I think KC868-COL is better. KC868-COL is input module for many kinds of sensor. 16 channel DI(digital input) + 16 channel AI(0-5v analog input) + 5 channel DS18B20 temperature sensor + 100 channel power meter. it also can use by LAN socket connect.

Great KC868-COL module. So I’ll connect the reed switches to the KC868-H32. They are installed in my doorway.
7d43da9bb56d911cdeb67166b29a3f16_900_700_watermarked_cr

reed switches for control one relay or run scene mode?

for control one relay

Can you share, your code? pls.

switch:

platform: command_line
switches:
relay01:
command_on: ‘echo -n RELAY-SET-1,1,1 | nc IP PORT’
command_off: ‘echo -n RELAY-SET-1,1,0 | nc IP PORT’
value_template: ‘{{ “1,OK” in value }}’
friendly_name: Kitchen
relay02:
command_on: ‘echo -n RELAY-SET-1,2,1 | nc IP PORT’