4 Buttons with 4 IFTTT States or Google Scenes

Hi,

I’m new to Home Assistant, I want to do the following and need general guidance on what is the best way is to do

The scene of my balcony outdoor blinds are controlled by IFTT Applets or Google Scenes, the blinds are using rolling code encrypted frequency so I could not use common 315 or 443 Mhz to control.

The IFTT Applets or Google Scenes are:-

1. Blinds Open (IFTTT Event named as “open” & Google Scenes named as “[Balcony] Blinds Open)”
  2. Blinds Closed (IFTTT Event named as “closed” & Google Scenes named as “[Balcony] Blinds Closed)”
  3. Blinds Dry Clothes (IFTTT Event named as “dry” & Google Scenes named as “[Balcony] Blinds Dry)”
  4. Blinds Locked (IFTTT Event named as “locked” & Google Scenes named as “[Balcony] Blinds Locked)”

I can trigger the IFTTT scene by calling service “ifttt.trigger” with the event name “1,2,3,4” above

I do not know how do I activate the Google Scenes using Home Assistant.

So I created 4 buttons in the Home Assistant, so the states I need is 1,2,3 or 4 above but what could be the best way to present 4 buttons in the Frontend that show the states among 4 buttons? As in only 1 button will activate at a time?

Maybe someone has an example or is there another way to do implement this?

Thanks and Regards
Terence

Anyone? thanks!