4" wall switch with ESP32, captive touch, 480x480, under 50 US with shipping

Can be powered by 5V USB also. Might be a good NSPanel (non android) replacement.Dual microphone and audio also. Should be good for ESPHome and potentially OpenHasp WT32-S3-WROVER-N16R8 with 16MB storage.

Available here

2 Likes

The device above is known as both the Panlee ZW3D95CE01S-AR-4848 or Wireless-Tag WT32S3-86V. Please note that it does not come with any AC power supply or relays. The plastic back cover is just an empty shell, so you need a 5V power supply. I think that makes it quite expensive for what you get… We do have a configuration for openHASP for testing.

An alternative would be the GS-T3E with v2.3 PCB which is also supported by openHASP. It is similarly priced and includes a PSU with 3-relays which is compatible with EU/UK style wall-boxes.
Note: The GS-T3E is the cheaper little brother of the Android T6E/S6E.

I should have checked out OpenHasp website before posting this as it’s con is lack of PSRAM (320 kB) and ghosting so I ended up ordering a 7" Sunton Screens supported model as it has.8MB of PSRAM which really helps with image loading and lag granted it’s still somewhat of a beta at the moment and can be flashed via a web browser.

I wasn’t super interested in the relays but will need to print a 3D case for the Sunton Screens version I ordered with captive touch which was pretty much the same price as the one posted above. I almost wish I could delete this post but maybe it will be helpful for other users. Thanks for the advice though as it’s always appreciated.

Only the now discontinued ESP32-S2 320x320 version did suffer from inferior hardware.
The ESP32-S3 480x480 model is much better and doesn’t have those shortcomings anymore.

The 7" Sunton is also great value for money!