4 way switch wiring with Shelly

Hello! I have 4-way switch wiring in my home that looks like this: two 3-way switches with one 4-way in the middle. Hot coming in to the first switch and being carried by one of two travelers to the next switch. The box that actually switches the light does not have a hot wire and uses one of the travelers to power the light. All boxes have a neutral wire.

I plan on replacing all the switches with normally-closed pushbutton switches and putting a Shelly 1 in the final box. Wiring all black wires together to form a hot wire for the Shelly and all the red wires would be connected to the normally-closed switches and carry 120V by being connected to the hot wire from the first box. Configure the Shelly as a momentary switch and each button should toggle the relay state:

I have two questions:

1. Is this going to work or am I preparing to set my house on fire?
  2. Are there any “normal looking” NC-pushbutton switches I can use? I can see lots of NO-ones on Amazon, but NC ones seem to be only available in “industrial/hobbyist”-style and that’s bad for my WAF.

The original wiring looks like this as far as I’ve been able to determine (would have included this in the first post, but I’m only allowed one image:

(I could not find the appropriate symbol for the middle switch, so this DPST symbol will have to do)

I have the same configuration and trying to install a shelly 1PM. Were you able to figure out how to install?