„401: Unauthorized“ for several addons in official Android app

For several addons like

• Terminal
  • SQLite Web
  • File Editor

only a „401: Unauthorized“ page is presented. Those addons work great on Windows/Browser or on the official iOS app. It’s only the Android one which doesn’t work.

It even works on the same Android device using the browser. So this only happens for the Android app.

Is there anything I missed to configure? Do Androids need some special treatment?

I have no idea where to start. Logs are empty, latest version of app and HA of course.

Thanks for any idea.

Are these add-ons using basic authentication? How is your setup like? Nabu Casa cloud or are you doing your own proxy thing?

All locally.

• Home Assistant server
  • iOS device
  • Android device

Only Android can’t access these sites/addons from within the app. Using the browser on the Android device works. All devices in local network. So don’t think it’s a Network issue. Fingerprinting to the app, right?

Somehow it fixed itself. Guess one of the latest HA Core / Supervisor / HA OS updates fixed it.

Oh wait, now there are new „502: Bad gateway“ errors, again only on Android device.

Again addons don’t load on the Android app…

I still have this 401: unauthorized issue, and I’ve just updated HA… Any other solution? As well as in them, I have issues only with the official app

What hardware are you using? Since switching to a Pi 4 (coming from a Pi 3 B+) I only see these errors for a few seconds if I start an addon and quickly want to access the Web UI (which takes some time to build).