404 "no such image" on installing node-red

Hi All,

I am getting a 404 error on trying to install the node-red addon via the homeassistant GUI from the Community Hass.io Add-ons section on a Raspberry Pi (1) Model B. The system log contains the following:

20-01-26 19:37:47 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install hassioaddons/node-red-armhf:6.0.2 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: hassioaddons/node-red-armhf:6.0.2: No such image: hassioaddons/node-red-armhf:6.0.2”).

Is node-red supported/built for Home Assistant for Pi B? I know that native node-red works fine on this hardware.

UPDATE: So it looks like this is a 404 due to lack of space on my SD card; it would be good if the GUI / system log could report this instead.

Hello,
I have this issue and it’s not from lack of disk space.
Please help

21-02-25 20:51:45 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install ghcr.io/hassio-addons/node-red/amd64:8.1.2 -> 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.40/images/ghcr.io/hassio-addons/node-red/amd64:8.1.2/json: Not Found (“no such image: ghcr.io/hassio-addons/node-red/amd64:8.1.2: No such image: ghcr.io/hassio-addons/node-red/amd64:8.1.2”).

Did you ever manage to solve this?