💡 Sensor Light - Motion Sensor - Door Sensor - Sun Elevation - LUX Value - Scenes - Time - Light Control - Device Tracker - Night Lights

New update 5.5

Bugs Fixes :bug:

• Fixed bugs in By-pass option when entering by-passes entities in a disabled option and entity is ON preventing the by-pass option from running correctly.

If you like this blueprint? Consider hitting the :heart: button in the top post :+1:

If you like my blueprints, and would like to show your support or just say thank you? Click Here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy

Blacky :grinning:

2 Likes

Testing and will report back.

Thanks!

Did that and still the same issue.

BUT

I change the sensor for the Dynamic Light - Ambient Light Sensor to my secondary (The one away from the light) and it stopped going back and forward. I was also able to confirm that when I go back to the main Sensor it flips back and forward between dimmed and 100%

Both Sensor (Main Sensor and Secondary Sensor) are Z-Wave and both have the same settings

• 20 Second Motion Sensor Delay
  • High Sensitivity
  • 8 Minute Report Interval

@parallelsys

I see, this will be the dynamic lighting control. You can use the transition to slow this down. You heartbeat is 1 min and your transition is 1/2 second to 10 seconds. You will have to adjust the transition and the heartbeat. Maybe start with your transition greater then your heartbeat 2:1 ratio. The transition slider you will have to type your values in and click save. Also positioning the LUX sensor were it will be less effected by the lights will help to.

Let me know how you go, as it will help with future development.

Blacky :smiley:

1 Like

Got it. Will report back.

New update 5.6

Bugs Fixes :bug:

• Fixed bugs in By-pass option when two or more by-pass were ON and one turned OFF.

If you like this blueprint? Consider hitting the :heart: button in the top post :+1:

If you like my blueprints, and would like to show your support or just say thank you? Click Here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy

Blacky :grinning:

3 Likes

Is it just me? I get the following error while trying to import your Blueprint:

Invalid blueprint: extra keys not allowed @ data[‘blueprint’][‘input’][‘ambient_light_sensor’][‘selector’][‘filter’]. Got None extra keys not allowed @ data[‘blueprint’][‘input’][‘dynamic_lighting_lux_sensor’][‘selector’][‘filter’]. Got None extra keys not allowed @ data[‘blueprint’][‘input’][‘end_scenes’][‘selector’][‘filter’]. Got None extra keys not allowed @ data[‘blueprint’][‘input’][‘motion_trigger’][‘selector’][‘filter’]. Got None extra keys not allowed @ data[‘blueprint’][‘input’][‘people’][‘selector’][‘filter’]. Got None extra keys not allowed @ data[‘blueprint’][‘input’][‘zone’][‘selector’][‘filter’]. Got None

Please update your HA, looks like you may be on an old version.

1 Like

Will you be adding a Lux controlled brightness + color temp option? I love the lux controlled brightness, but really really want it combined with sun elevation color temp.

2 Likes

+1 this. I would love to see this.

1 Like

Hi, this is super cool and saves a lot of work creating automations but I can’t make mine turn on the lights using an occupancy sensor. The lights turn off though and pretty fast ignoring the cooling off period I set up. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Did you make sure you only have Entities listed in the ‘Lights - Switches - Scenes - Scripts *’ section? If you have Areas or Devices listed there, you need to expand them out to the actual Entities.

1 Like

Yes. I even tried one at a time. It only turns them off.

A lot of work has gone into the next release. Final testing is being done. I hope you like it.

2 Likes

@square

Hi Dennis,

If it is not turning them ON it will not turn them OFF trough the normal trigger. Check your logbook to see what is turning them OFF as something could be going on here.

Could you please provide us your YAML of the automation? This YAML code are the settings you have selected in the automation so I can help. To do this go into your automation, top right 3 dots, Edit in YAML, copy all the code, come back to the forum and in your reply at the top tool bar click on “</>” and paste code in there.

Will do when I make it home. Two things to mention though. The bulb and the helper group I’m trying to use are Hues connected via the hue integration. I tried with a Zigbee plug connected via ZHA and it works. :man_shrugging:t2: Thanks!

This blueprint seems to offer everything what I am looking for but haven’t found a solution for one of the cases.

I have:

• Hue fixture with ability to dim / change color
  • Zigbee doorswitch

I would like:

• Light goes full on when door is opened during the day
  • Light goes on in a dimmed state when door is opened after sunset/night
  • Light goes off after x minutes
  • Light goes off immediately when door is closed

All cases work flawless except the last one. If the timeout is set at 0; the light switches ON and OFF when the door is opened/closed. I would like to use the timeout only when opening the door and ignoring it when closing the door.

Is this scenario possible with this blueprint?

alias: TEST Sensor Light Blue Print
description: Living Room Lights and Presence Sensor
use_blueprint:
  path: Blackshome/sensor-light.yaml
  input:
    motion_trigger:
      - binary_sensor.living_room_occupancy_presence
    light_switch:
      entity_id: light.living_room_lights_group
    time_delay: 3
    include_dynamic_lighting: enable_sun_elevation_colour_brightness
    dynamic_lighting_min_colour_temp: 2000
    include_time: time_enabled
    after_time: "15:00:00"
    before_time: "07:00:00"
    dynamic_lighting_max_colour_temp: 6500
    include_night_lights: night_lights_enabled
    night_lights:
      entity_id: light.living_room_lights_group
    night_lights_conditions:
      - time_enabled
    night_lights_after_time: "22:00:00"
    night_lights_before_time: "06:00:00"
    light_transition_on: 1.5
    light_transition_off: 2
    include_light_control: []

Yes put you will have to do a script. New update is coming out soon as well.

Hi Dennis, please adjust your min brightness as it is set to 0 = light OFF. So if you set it on say 10% the light will come ON.

1 Like