63a eWelink WIFI smart switch / energy meter

Thanks - I already have the eWelink Smart Home integration installed - but did so via the standard HA integration options. I could not find a ewelink via the HACS integrations?

I only get the switch as an entity - there is no entities for voltage and amperage?

Did you apply a specific config in the configuration,yaml file?

Yes i did

sonoff:
username: yourewelinkemail
password: yourewelinkpassword
reload: always
sensors: [power, current, voltage]

sensor:

• platform: integration
    source: switch.10009749fe

sensor:

source: switch.10009749fe
    name: energy_spent
    unit_prefix: k
    round: 2

1 Like

Awesome! - thanks

I was missing the sonoff config part … I now see the voltage / power and current.

Thanks again!

To get the HA energy integration to work - the sensor has to be configured to read the power value from sensor - not .switch :-

source: sensor.sonoff_100132311d_power
    name: Entertainment Area Energy Consumed

Hello

for me doesn’t work… it doesn’t show up on HA energy

i don’t understand… i have the power consumption on HA, but the device/sensor doesn’t show up in the Energy Grid consumption

can some one help me on this please

thank you

I manage to do it using info from other post -

MQTT Sensor “No matching statistics found” on Energy

sensor:
    platform: integration
    source: sensor.sonoff_10009749fe_power
    name: Energia Casa
    method: left

utility_meter:
  daily_energy_06:
    cycle: daily
  monthly_energy_06:
    cycle: monthly

template:
  - sensor:
      - name: "Consumo Mensal"
        unit_of_measurement: "Wh"
        state: >
          {{ states("sensor.sonoff_10009749fe_power") }}
        device_class: energy
        state_class: measurement
        attributes:
          last_reset: "1970-01-01T00:00:00+00:00"   

Hello

I managed to see my wifi Power meter to Home Assistant. I want to see a day graph like yours here about max and min power consuption. How did you set the Homme assistance to see the energy meter. i cant find the way.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you all, that I found easier solution for these power meters via eWelink app.
You just have to:

1. Install HACS in Home Assistant
  2. Install “Sonoff” integration in HACS, reboot
  3. Add “Sonoff” integration in “Devices” section of Home Assistant
  4. Fill in your eWelink login credentials, when asked
  5. Done!

Now you have all entities in Home Assistant - energy, power, voltage, current

P.S. Maybe it will work only via LAN network (smart meter and HA on the same network), but not sure.

1 Like

Looks like I cant get my power monitoring switches to show energy monitoring too, not on HA neither in ewelink app. Manufacturer says to hook them up through Tuya, but thats going to meessup my HA as all zigbee devices already hookedup using ewelink

Do you have the same power monitoring switches (2P 63A)

similar, but mine is with energy monitoring function

I’m in the process of purchasing a similar energy meter which connects through the eWelink app. I want to add the power readings into HA for switching on and off various other Sonoff devices, based on load.

Just a question to you guys who already have them installed, what is the update frequency of the meter? Every second? Every 5 seconds?

I’ve got three of them installed : -

• One is the main earth leakage unit for my house (2 Pole)
  • One is an isolator for an out-building on my property (1 pole)
  • One is my pool pump (use scheduling in HA to control pool pump schedule)

All working and reading energy consumption.
From the looks of it - mine updates every 2-3 seconds - which is via eWelink HA integration.

I do however want to re-flash the units with Tasmota to get away from the eWelink dependency.

1 Like

Let me know how you manage to do that - would prefer to run with Tasmota.

I’m going to go ahead and buy one for now and install.

To Flash one of these units with Tasmota :

Thanks @mariovesel

I tried with the ewelink addon but could not see the consumption. The SonoffLan integration works great.

SonoffLan works really well, but there are 2 connection modes, Cloud or local. I found that when I set it to local then the sensors for these breakers would not update at all. With cloud mode they update every 30s or so. I’m not sure if there is a way to change the sample interval? However setting it to cloud messed with all the official Sonoff devices.

The solution was to make a separate ewelink login for the 3rd party devices. SonoffLan allows multiple ewelink accounts each using their own modes. It would be better if we could just choose a mode per device rather.

Hey thanks for this, but how did you was able to set this integration has sensor ?
For me it is a switch.

hello

i don’t use it anymore, and deleted the setting… sorry