A list of devices that do not require internet access?

Does anyone have a list of devices that can be run(and controlled with home assistant) in offline mode?
And by that I mean a wifi network isolated from the internet.
I just tried to duckduckgo a smart plug like that but failed miserably. Other types of devices are interesting too.

Sonoff stuff works pretty much local and is fairly affordable.

You can search for things working with MQTT, it’s all local and there is tones of it.
It’s mostly DIY if you want to use everything offline/MQTT, but as @b10m said, sonoff are perfect for that and pretty easy to use in conjunction with MQTT.

I only use equipment that run offline/locally for my home-automation, and have movement sensor (RF signal), switch (ZigBee/Xiaomi aqara, light (limitlessled), light strip (homemade MQTT driver), Temperature/Humidity/Brightness sensor (Wemos D1 mini with MQTT).

anything z-wave, Xiaomi lights and zigbee gear

Lots of stuff can be run without an actual Internet connection. Phillips Hue doesn’t need an Internet connection, but will do if you want to use their cloud services or keep the firmwares up to date.

In fact I don’t think I have any devices that need to be on the actual web.

if you are simply looking for a plug, i got this one.

it will need a z wave controller but it will work.

like others have said tho. there are other options available.

Unmodified Sonoff need the internet, but they can be flashed/conned to work locally.

Wemo plugs do not need the internet once they are setup. And as stated, MQTT devices do not. Sonoffs are very handy devices when running Tasmota. Also the Wemos devices with either native arduino code or ESPEasy are very handy.

Maybe it would be easier for people to suggest a better solution if you tell us what you want to do exactly.

Right now everyone is just shotgunning it.