Ability to configure timeout on camera streams?

I have 7 cameras connected to Blue Iris recording 24/7. Using this tutorial I have them all displaying on a tab in Lovelace. I’m pulling the streams from Blue Iris rather than the cameras themselves. When I view the tab with the 7 streams it takes about 1-2 seconds to load up the streams and everything works as it should. When I move to another tab or close my browser/app it looks like the streams keeps running for anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Is this configurable anywhere? I ask because I can noticeably see the Pi4 temperature go up close to 10 degrees and the CPU usage on the Blue Iris PC goes from about 20% to 75%. If I can configure the streams to close something like 10 seconds after I leave the tab that would be ideal.

Configuration

- platform: mjpeg
    mjpeg_url: http://cameras.local:84/mjpg/Front
    name: FrontCam
    authentication: basic

Lovelace

- type: picture-entity
        entity: camera.frontcam
        camera_view: live
        name: Front Camera
        camera_image: camera.frontcam

Did you ever get more info on this? I thought this was an issue with my reverse proxy but it’s not…

Loading up local IP " hassio:8123 " and putting into another tab , and setting it in the background and using another active tab, exactly after 5 minutes the cameras timeout… all streams timeout regardless of platform used , ie mjpeg …