Abode integration, incorrect water leak sensor data

I am using the abode integration and for the most part it works beautifully except for the water leak sensor.
According the the abode app the sensor is simply reporting online
I also integrate home assistant with Apple HomeKit and that’s were the issue occurs. It is interpreting the data coming from the abode integration as an active water leak.

Is there a way in the UI or code that I can alter the value mapping either on the abode integration side or on the HomeKit gateway integration?
I’ve worked with code quite a bit at work but I’m brand new to home assistant.

I’ve made some progress, instead of using the abode integration, I added the abode hub as a HomeKit device in HA. Doing it this way, it reports the water leak sensor data correctly as Dry

The only bummer is that when I’m away from the house I can only see the abode hub in HomeKit not any connected sensors.
I can still change the alarm state in HomeKit (which is the priority) or see everything in the abode app.

But is their any way to set it up so I can see the attached abode sensors in HomeKit when away from home?

Jon, Thnx for your inputs. I just started using Home Assistant in an attempt to verbally through Google Voice speak which water sensor alarm is going off. However, I’m getting stuck on the first part of even bringing these sensors into Home Assistant. I tried to add Abode as HomeKit Device and select what looks like Abode (HPGW-…) but HA just spins and doesn’t add it. I can add Abode manually through integration, but as you know, it doesn’t show the sensors states that way. Can you provide any insights? Thank you!

Aaron

So I added Abode with HomeKit but only see the cameras. I don’t see the water sensors. I wonder if I have to disassociate HA with Abode first?