About design and marketing

Hi guys, I wonder what is the proper place to discuss these two topics. I am not talking about the UX of the actual product, but websites (main home-assistant.io), branding etc, so it doesn’t seem that the discord dev channels are the correct ones.

I love the platform and I feel we can do much better in terms of both, so more people can find, understand, and enjoy it.

I guess there is no such thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Any ideas on how to create some new channel or topic for design, marketing and branding?

Hi there, guys. Sorry for bothering you in the old thread. Long story short, we’ve recently launched our company website and want to check its GA and export it to bigquery. Any suggestions on how to make it?

Hey there, no worries about bothering us in the old thread! Congrats on launching your company website, that’s awesome! As for checking GA and exporting it to bigquery, I suggest checking out this guide https://blog.coupler.io/ga4-to-bigquery/). It’s super helpful and will walk you through the whole process. Also, just a heads up, I’m pretty new to this forum so I’m not sure if this has been answered before, but I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Totally get your enthusiasm for elevating the platform’s design and marketing game. When it comes to discussing websites, branding, and all things design, it’s awesome you’re looking to up the ante. For some extra oomph, have you considered collaborating with a contractor for web design? They’re like the wizards behind slick sites. And hey, there’s a solid option to explore: check out bluecollarmarketing.ca for some real-world inspo. The journey to better design and marketing is like jazz – it’s all about finding that rhythm that vibes with your audience.