Access data from Forecast.Solar

Ah yes. The entity “Friendly Name” is FC table, and of course HA turns this into fc_table. I’m sure it catches us all at some point.

Good to know you have it working.

Code Update:

If anyone ever reads down as far as here, I have refactored the Node-RED flow I posted here (mostly tidying) and have finally got around to pulling it all together with some documentation. It is now on Github.

https://github.com/oatybiscuit/Node-RED-HA-ForecastSolar-JSONata?tab=readme-ov-file#node-red-ha-forecastsolar-jsonata

I have removed the need for the cronplus node (just use a standard inject and a timer), the moment nodes, and have also removed the need for a half-hour offset utility meter. I am using the Get History node, which seems to be working fine (and can be adjusted for the time-slice it looks for).

This does not do anything differently or add any new features, so if you are using the older versions there is no real benefit to be gained from updating. However, for anyone who might be interested in using this for the first time, this should make it easier to setup, configure, and use.

It is running nicely on my HA and has been tested for DST time changes and timezone (the code uses the returned local and UTC times from the API return).

Enjoy!