Adaptive Lighting Issues

First post on the forum so please bare with me. I am running the Adaptive Lighting Integration as a proof of concept before we move into a new home build. I am having a few issues as seen below and any help with any of them would be great.

Been encountering the following issues:

• Using Philips Hue Lights, Switches and Hub
  • Lights in bedroom have unpredictable turn color, usually it is a high kelvin value and then rapidly changes in the evening to a soft warm setting, the instant bright is so annoying, sometimes need to press the on switch twice and on the second press, adaptive lighting gets applied
  • The other night I came home and turned on my lights and they were still at a high kelvin value (I am using a min sunset time and it was past this point and was dark outside)
    *take_over_control, detect_non_ha_changes, intercept, and multi_light_intercept are all checked
    *changing scenes to a hue scene from philips hue only last about 45 seconds (time interval that is set to change for light adaptations)
    *my understanding is that the check boxes mentioned above should prevent AL taking over when an outside source makes a change.
    *seeing the two log issues below as well

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: homeassistant
Source: custom_components/adaptive_lighting/switch.py:614
Integration: Adaptive Lighting (documentation, issues)
First occurred: September 23, 2023 at 7:59:41 AM (62 occurrences)
Last logged: 5:51:41 PM

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/config/custom_components/adaptive_lighting/switch.py”, line 2383, in state_changed_event_listener
switches = _switches_with_lights(self.hass, [entity_id])
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/config/custom_components/adaptive_lighting/switch.py”, line 254, in _switches_with_lights
switch._expand_light_groups()
File “/config/custom_components/adaptive_lighting/switch.py”, line 963, in _expand_light_groups
all_lights = _expand_light_groups(self.hass, self.lights)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/config/custom_components/adaptive_lighting/switch.py”, line 614, in _expand_light_groups
manager = hass.data[DOMAIN][ATTR_ADAPTIVE_LIGHTING_MANAGER]
^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘data’

type or paste code here

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.service
Source: helpers/service.py:833
First occurred: 5:51:40 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 5:51:40 PM

Referenced entities switch.adaptive_lighting_office are missing or not currently available