Adaptive lighting keeps changing when manual set lights

Hi all,

I really don`t know what I am doing wrong here, but I did set up the Adaptive Lighting integration and it is a really helpful integration.

The only problem I am facing, is that if I turn on different lights and later on change on of the lights by just going into home Assistant and change the slider (brightness). It will change back to the “adaptive lighting” brightness after x amount of seconds.

I did look for a setting that lets you change the brightness, but couldn’t find it. Sometimes you just want to dim one (or more) lights in specific situations.

Is there something I didn’t see in the settings?

This is something I would like as well. I would like to set a specific brightness and AL keeps that brightness but continues the adaptive lighting. Currently the only thing I see is to basically disable AL when controlling the brightness via HA or another assistant or automation software. I would like to say hey Siri, set the bedroom light to 20% and then the AL continues to adapt the lighting but at 20% brightness. Apple Home allows this but since moving my nanoleaf lights to HA and using AL I have lost this ability. Sure, we can control the entire brightness of the light but that is too limiting and won’t allow us to turn the light very bright unless I’m missing something?