Add integration for Foluu Thermostatic Valve TV5 - SOLVED

Hello, could you please add to HA integration for:

- Foluu Thermostatic Valve TV5

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4098, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0051",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0xef00"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x000a",
        "0x0019"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "_TZE200_mudxchsu",
  "model": "TS0601",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

I have not succeeded with this:
GitHub issue 1212
I have tried to modify the manufacturer, but no success.

Thank you very much!

Good morning, it is solved by the update of HA to the last version 2022.10.1.
Big thank you to the developers.

Dear @Leon55556
I have integrated this thermostatic valve in HA, and I have in device information three switches and one binary sensor. Please, is any describe, what is this controlls?
Thank you very much.

hi dears @Leon55556 @jirka.jirutka , how did you setup the device? using witch integration?
i think @jirka.jirutka you can see the buttons on zigbee2mqtt if you have used that integration…

Hello,
I used the ZHA integration. After searching and adding the device, I looked at what signature the device has, it is as follows:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4098, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": "0x0104",
      "device_type": "0x0301",
      "input_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0x0006",
        "0x000d",
        "0x000f",
        "0x0201",
        "0x0204",
        "0xef00"
      ],
      "output_clusters": [
        "0x000a",
        "0x0019"

Some trials showed that 2 switches mean BOOST and LOCK, I don’t know the third one. Then there is one Binary Sensor, and it is still false for all five heads.
It is also interesting that LOCK only works for me on two of the five heads. For others, it will randomly turn on or off by switching this feature to a different head than the target one.
obrazek