Add Intergas

Hello…
home assistant looks verry good… and i have everything working… accept.
my Intergas heating…
before i found home assistant i was testing Domiticz… not as good… but it has intergas.
so i know it’s possible…

is there someone who can arrange that home assistant supports Intergas?

i found this…

but i don’t know how to install / configure this in home assistant… so if someone can help me… step by step…

guess you look for this: Intergas InComfort/Intouch Lan2RF gateway - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io)

yes… but how to add this… i don’t see any incomfort in home assistant

you need to add it to your configuration file:

comfort setup in, older firmware with no user credentials

incomfort:
host: 192.168.xxx.xx

Example configuration.yaml entry, newer firmware with user credentials

incomfort: 192.168.xxx.xx
host: IP_ADDRESS
username: USERNAME
password: PASSWORD

then restart and the sensors will be created automatically

1 Like

other good topic: Intergas incomfort® | LAN2RF gateway - Feature Requests - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

thanks Fabian… but i am brand new on home assistant… how to / where to edd…?

do i need to download / install package or something?
do i need to install the
https://pypi.org/project/incomfort-client/#files?
of so, how to install etc…
phython --version is unkown on the system

i found it… and yes… it’s working…

1 Like

the configuration file is the file where you almost set everything…
but good that you found it :slight_smile: also started not so long ago spend alot of time already and learning everyday

Hello Johan,

Please share the solution with us. I do have the same problem and don’t know how to add the incomfort library

Hope someone sees this.i also have the Intergas in comfort app, but cannot get it to authorise in HA.
I have tried using no user/pass, my username and password that logs me in through the app and also my username and the password on the back of the intergas hub. All not successful. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Same here, can’t get the incomfort lan2rf gateway to integrate with HA (in docker container)

can you login to your gateway?

I can visit the gateway’s webpage and see Heaters and my Roomthermostat.
As soon as I click the “Network Configuration” link I get an error saying:

“401 Unauthorized: Password required”

But there is no place or popup where it asks for my login credentials.

I don’t understand how to start installing the Intergas Incomfort Client on my HAss OS on my RPI4.

1. Is that possible for my type of HA installation?
  2. Do I need to install Python and if so how?
  3. How do I install the library.

Background is: I have a Xource full electric heatpump from Intergas and it uses the same App and Gateway as the central heating boilers. If it works I want to help extending this integration with the heat pump. I also have access to the service-website of Intergas so I know the names of many more operating parameters and sensors of the heat pump.

I have the same problem , i cannot get the app at HA even when i reset the config.yaml files

i can login into the gateway
with username(admin) and password( see backside of gateway)

but at tab heaters, i see no info

I added at conf.yaml ( added correct IP, usename and Password)

incomfort:
host: IP_ADDRESS
username: USERNAME
password: PASSWORD

And did a reset of config . yaml file . but nothing pops up
what am i doing wrong ?

Also a quest is, what info will i get in HA?

I have an Intergas Intouch LAN2RF gateway for sale - it is the older version, which some people may prefer - if anyone is interested, please PM me.

You must first pair the gateway with your heater(s), then the gateway should give you all the information.

I recently bought the old LAN2RF (has red transparent enclosure) which didn’t need the gateway account details added, just the IP.
It provides a small number of entities even though the boiler is Opentherm.Think I will buy the Operntherm gateway solution instead.