Add-on request: Network UPS Tool (NUT)

@shred - I am in the same boat as @xbmcnut - I have two (2) x SMX 1500 connected on the same network using the UPS Network Management Card 2 - and the add on is not even starting.

Could you please guide us ?

Much easier just to add this as a package. Works very well indeed without all the hassle.

thank you @xbmcnut - I will take a look.

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a CyberPower CP1300PFCLCD (europe version) and I see it not completely compatible in the Nut list. Does anyone have it and can retrieve battery data using NUT addon and NUT integration on Home Assistant? I use HA Supervised on a Proxmox VM, had only to check if the usb port passtrhough is working but I had no problem with an APC ups so I suppose the usb connection is working, maybe I’ll give a try connecting to the PC first. Any help appreciated.

Hello,

sorry for the late reply,

i have 3 CP1500AVRLCD and it work like a charm :wink:

One is pluged on HA server (a Pi4), another on my NAS with OMV5 (Pi4) and the last one is pluged on a RPi0W.

The AddOn is only for the one pluged on HA. For some slaves, you need to install NUT.

Nevermind, after some search and try I managed to have my ups (the 1300va version) working with Nut addon on my HA running in a proxmox ct, it was enough to add the usb port to the vm and then all the entities were visible. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like