Add random_at: to platform: time

While I am aware that there are various techniques to add offset randomness relative to time, it seems to me that implementing a native random offset would make time automations significantly more simple.

An example of this enhancement:

automation:
 trigger:
 platform: time
 # Feature requested: random_at.  This example is - 30 minutes and +45 minutes relative to 15:32:00.
 random_at: '15:32:00'
 random_min: '-00:30:00’
 random_max: ‘00:45:00’

Thanks for your consideration and please VOTE if you like the idea.

It’s not an easy one to code… the random function must only be called once to set a time, and this has to be done at the earliest possible point, the time then needs to be stored temporarily so it can be checked. Obviously generating a random number every time the test is done will have unintended consequences (the trigger may never fire) - rather like a Monte Carlo simulation.
@123 posted the correct template code for my attempt to do this which is fairly concise, though not as readable as the trigger that you request

action:
  service: input_datetime.set_datetime
  entity_id: input_datetime.lights_off
  data_template:
    time: "{{ (now().timestamp() + range(2 * 60, 77 * 60) | random) | timestamp_custom('%H:%M:%S', False) }}" 

trigger this before the earliest point in your example - e.g. 15:00, and use a random time from 2 minutes (120 seconds) to 1h17 (4620s), then have a trigger on this lights_off time