Add service integration.reload

Reloading all integrations is basically a restart.

There is a homeassistant.restart service.

What is this sporadic issue?

1 Like

A purist would say, “Don’t do that, find the root of the issue!”, but we have to live in the real world!

1 Like

The issue is mostly with the Tuya, VeSync, & Overkiz integrations, but sometimes also with Hue.

Every few weeks some device(s) stops following the scheduled automations. More often than not, reloading the integration once resolves this issue.

This is not a reauthentication problem.

I’d rather not restart the whole thing if i can get away with it, but If necessary I could schedule a 3am reboot weekly. (I’ve had problems in the past with scheduling reboots bricking my whole system so im fairly reticent to go that route.)

With so many integrations giving you issues this is more likely a networking issue. I’ve never read of issues with the Hue integration on the forum (even though I don’t use it).

Perhaps, but I already attempted to find a correlation with network issues. No Dice.

Hue has problems so infrequently but I added it to my list for completion purposes.

Thanks, this helped me out reload the efergy (power monitoring) integrations whenever the sensors decide to go unavailable.

See the following post where I try to come up with a way to do this in lovelace with a card & a script. Integration Reload w/Card & Script - no luck so far. I may have missed it above but the service call with an entity_id does not seem to support templates for the entity_id.