Add Support for Fujitsu wireless Air Conditioning control app - FGLair

Thanks–that doesn’t seem to be it, though. I’ll leave these test values in here just to show what I’m entering:

That port is not right i think try 3805 its for the webserver not mqtt port

Hmmm, no, same error. Where would I find the webserver port if not in the MQTT broker docs?

EDIT: I remember why I didn’t have local users specified in the MQTT config:

A list of local users that will be created with username and password. You don’t need to do this because you can use Home Assistant users too, without any configuration.

I really don’t know anymore it some time ago i installed it. Mine is set to 3805 cant find where it came from ar the moment i will let you know wen i found it.

Did you provide app settings?

Well, it appears that what I was missing was the “code” entry in the app code field. That field wasn’t visible because I didn’t select “show unused options” (or something like that… the selection has vanished since I started the add-on successfully).

The port I used was 1883. I changed up the login info in MQTT and in the Hisense add-on. I’ll play with it to see if it’s working correctly now. Thanks for the screen shots.

You should leave the port 3805 i think it was default. My mqtt port is also 1883 so and i have port 3805 specified in de aircon addon. But good luck hope you get it working

OK, I made that change. I’m not seeing any entities yet, though.

Did you add mqtt to integrations

Oh yes. And I’ve configured it in the UI (not in yaml), but there aren’t any entities there. Restarting doesn’t change that.

I’m using port 1883 and a HA username/password in the config, with the main HA URL as the broker.

Did you set the port back in the aircon addon to 3805 ? Will the aircon addon start now? What does the log of the addon say?

Did you also provide username and password of your airco to the app settings like you see in my picture my app is fglair-eu and user and pass is from the fglair app its not the same as mqtt username. It should work or you should see some kind of error in the log tab of the aircon addon

I looked up the port its the port it should use not the port it should connect to.

Help says

• Set port to the port to be used by the web server.

So you should:
chose a free port you can choose your own but it cant be used already. So if u still have it set to 1883 thats definitely not right because it used by mqtt. So try something else.

If it still not working you should make some print screens of all your settings involved maybe we can find something else thats not set right. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I see, thanks. No luck yet; I have my FGLAir app username and password configured in the Hisense add-on. The username is an email address:

The add-on does start, but I get this in the log:

E0705 13:39:18.129 discovery.py:43] Failed to login to Hisense server:
Status 401: ‘Unauthorized’

Are you based in the US? I am and had to use fglair-us as the code.

I am in the US. I thought I saw a post quite awhile ago about US users using the “eu” code, and since there’s no “FGLair-us” in the list on the Git, I didn’t think to use that. Wow… I’m getting logs with this change! This may be the only thing I was missing. I’m on the way out but will post an update later on…

EDIT: I have MQTT entities!

1 Like

Did you have to make any changes to show units in F? Mine are currently in C. Thanks to you and to @pbvdven for getting me this far.

EDIT: I may try this when I get the chance:

I actually had to change the to F to C to get the values in F for some bizarre reason :wink:
No programmer here, but a tinker!