Add support for many verisure giid

Hello.
It would be useful to add support for many verisure giid possibility, not for only one. Probably it is my mistake. I do like this
Yaml file:

verisure: !include_dir_merge_named verisure/

Get error:
Invalid config for [verisure]: [verisure] is an invalid option for [verisure]. Check: verisure->verisure->verisure. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 21). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/components/verisure/

Inside folder verisure two different files with
verisure:
username: ***@example.com
password: ***
giid: ***

You did not read the top of the page on how to post configuration.
You need to remove the verisure: line from your files since it is already in configuration.yaml.

It is true. My bad.

After I removed the verisure: error disappeared

But in unused entities tab presented sensors only from one location, after I delete config for this location I see sensors data for other location.

Probably I missed something else?

Also would like to have this functionalty for
Verisure Integration

Description of problem:
I would like to add both my alarm systems to the same HA installation, I have one alarm for my house and a separate alarm central for my guest house/garage.

When specifying both GUIID in configuration.yaml only the first system is configured.

Problem-relevant configuration.yaml entries:
verisure:
username: !secret verisure_username1
password: !secret verisure_password1
giid: 55132020001 # House
giid: 55173970002 # Garage

1 Like

Good feature request. Need exactly the same!

1 Like

Is there any update on the topic.

I have multiple installations and I would also like to be able to integrate with all of them at the same time

+1 on multiple instances/GIID

If you want this you need to click the “VOTE” button , you comment is not enough

Would like this as well, have voted

Support will be added in Home Assitant Core 2021.4