Add target to persistent notifications

I believe adding the target service data attribute to persistent notifications would be useful.
Target could be a user. This would allow for notifications to be shown only to some users, rather than all. No need for kids to get notified of electrical faults, for instance…
This may already exist, but I did not manage to get it to work as:

- id: vacuum_done
  alias: Vacuum Done
  initial_state: true
  trigger:
    platform: state
    entity_id: vacuum.shaun_the_robot_cleaner
    to: "docked"
  action:
    service: persistent_notification.create
    target: "cedric"
    data_template:
        Shaun finished the cleanup. {{ state_attr('vacuum.shaun_the_robot_cleaner', 'cleaned_area') }}sq.m vacuumed in {{ state_attr('vacuum.shaun_the_robot_cleaner', 'cleaning_time') }} minutes. This was Shaun's {{ state_attr('vacuum.shaun_the_robot_cleaner', 'cleaning_count') }}th cleanup totalling {{ state_attr('vacuum.shaun_the_robot_cleaner', 'total_cleaned_area') }}sq.m in {{ state_attr('vacuum.shaun_the_robot_cleaner', 'total_cleaning_time') }} minutes. Time for Shaun to rest!
      title: Vacuum Done

Error reads:

Invalid config for [automation]: [target] is an invalid option for [automation]. Check: automation->action->0->target. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 336). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/integrations/automation/

This would be especially useful for places where one person is in charge of, say pool cleaning. The wife does not need as many notifications as I do. 3d print notifications also bore her!

Sorry if this already exists, but documentation has no mention of it!