Add the ability to change the web socket port for the deCONZ integration when manually defining the gateway

Hi all,

I recently came across deCONZ and stated using it as an alternative to other hubs as it ties in so nicely to Home-Assistant.

I am using the docker community version of deCONZ by Marthoc as suggested by the documentation. Most of my smart home software is running on docker on a fairly decent server, mainly because I can use Traefik and expose them over https to my local and the world.

However unfortunately the WebSocket is exposed over port 443, while the docker container allows this, at present Home-Assistant only allows the configuration of port 80 and not the web socket port when configuring the integration. This has led to me needing another server just so I can expose the required ports.

Would it be possible to dd the ability to change the web socket port for the deCONZ integration when manually defining the gateway.

Thanks

You can configure the docker container so it appropriately shares the proper port.

Hi Robban
I am not quite sure that you meant in your reply.
I had configured the container to map ports 80 to 8010 and 443 to 445 in order to run on the same machine as my trafek containers. Using the manual setup Home-Assistant did see deCONZ on port 8010 however all devices were unavailable. It was only when I remapped the port back to 443 that Home-Assistant could see the devices.

You can’t just remap it. You have to configure deconz to set websocket port to other port. Check the docker parameters