Add WebHook support for Discord Notification Integration

The Discord integration is currently only used for sending notifications from HASS to Discord and requires the creation and configuration of a Discord bot to achieve this functionality. This bot configuration requirement is actually a lot of additional overhead for what could theoretically just be a simple WebHook.

These links are easily created in Discord on a per channel basis and support posting messages natively without the need to create a separate “user” to post in the channel.

I think it would be good if the Discord integration supported both formats. Upon initial creation, it could prompt the user for a type (Bot or WebHook) and then ask for the additional parameters based on the selection.

I also think it would be beneficial to have the option to create multiple Discord entries based on the specific WebHoop API or Bot Channel ID so as to be able to have specific notification entities that can be called as opposed to relying on that data to be passed as a data set item.

Would love to get this feature add it as well,

Current Disocrd integration only work with message sending, you can’t send images, urls any of the data key attributes.

was this ever implemented? I’d like to get simple notifications via webhooks about available updates or issues on my HAOS instance