Adding additional Netatmo Sensors

So i installed Netatmo to HA the other day and everything is working just fine. I just received my rain sensor and wind meter in the mail and i can’t for the life of me figure out how to add them to HA. They are added through netatmo’s app/webpage and functioning just fine, but i cannot figure out how to refresh or add new netatmo sensor’s to an already setup integration in HA.

It should be automatically detected when you restart HA. So far discovery is not implemented for Netatmo during runtime.

I see my ntatmo devices under integrations/discovered. I click on them.I get forwarded to the netatmo site to approve. I approve, see the spinning wheel with icons for HA, Netatmo and a heart in between (cute) but nothing happens. “Please wait, we are linking your account”. Any hints?

What browser do you use?

not sure what i did, but it updated itself after a few hours. next problem is a new aeotec multisensor that isnt cooperating

I used chrome. Tried now on iPhone Safari with same/no progress. Will try another one later today.

On iOS Safari there are known limitation, but I would expect Chrome to work. I’ll try to do some tests later.

I tried again using config yaml mode instead. Worked.

1 Like