Adding Aqara to a Home Assistant Yellow

Trying to add the Aqara FP2 to my newly setup Home Assistant Yellow. I have an Android phone, no Apple products. Got it working on my Android phone then reset it and tried to install the HomeKit Integration app. It immediately says “No unpaired devices could be found”. It happens in less than a second. I’m wondering if I need to add bluetooth to my HA Yellow? The Aqara FP2 is flashing which supposedly indicates it’s in pairing mode. If I do need a bluetooth, I have it on my yellow because I have the standard Compute Module 4 with bluetooth. When I enable that, no noticable changes occur.

Hi! Maybe your answer is here: Aqara FP2 Presence sensor

Solved (I guess). First off, deleted the BT device and had HA find it and add it back. Next, repaired Aqara FP2 with the Aqara app on my my Android phone which also has the HA app on it. Then I went to the integration screen and found the device already there (did nothing). Not sure what caused the change, but it’s working on my HA yellow with the Compute Module 4 (BT enabled).

I had already looked there. Not specific to HA Yellow w Compute Module 4 containing onboard BT RF chip.

None of that matters. It is a WiFi device.

Mine was as simple as initial setup in the android app and zone setup in android app.

HA should auto detect as a single homekit device with an entity for each zone.

If auto detect is not enabled, go to the homekit device integration and “add device.”

If you have isolated vlans, there could be more hoops to jump through, but thats beyond scope for now.

Thats likely the problem. No need to reset. Get setup in the app and leave it.