Adding MySensors in Home-Assistant

Hello people of Home Assistant,
I am new here, this is my first post.
I am currently running domoticz, and I intend to switch to home assistant.

I now have Hassio running on a NUC in a VM via Proxmox (so without a docker or additional operating system), and that works as far as I can see.
The ConBee2, Sonos, IKEA Tradfri and others are already running without many problems.
I also have Samba and SSH already running.

Now the next step is to integrate my self-built MySensors sensors, only they still run under domoticz.
Among other things, I have built a weather station, a sensor / actor node for garden irrigation, measurements and controls for water and power controls in the “meterkast” and the like.
In short, many sensors, contacts and controls based on MySensors, partly to just measure, but ultimately also want the garden irrigation system to work automatically.
I have adjusted the (three) sketches which have now connected to HA so that they send a value of each V_TYPE.

In HA I configured the gateway in configuration.yaml as written at https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/mysensors/

it looks like there is communication, in the log I see some values ​​of the connected sensors, but I cannot find an overview of the sensors anywhere.
And the relay nodes I can’t find anywhere else, apart from something in mysensors144.json

Is this correct?
Am I doing something wrong?
Is HA not suitable for full integration with MySensors?
and should I stay with Domoticz?

Or do I have to create the controls / sensors somewhere else?

For example, do I see the components for the ConBee and Tradfri?

I hope someone can help me further.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I used MySensors on Domoticz first and now I’m switching to HA.
All works fine on HA although I had some hickups.
For the ‘Water meter’ sketch I use there is a mysensors variable used V_VAR1.
When you connect the Mysensors hardware to the HA it discovers the sensor but does not seem to initialize the V_VAR1 and keep looping the request from the gateway.
To overcome this I manually added the inital value in the mysensors.json file on HA/config.
The water meter is marked as S_WATER (TYPE:21)
In the json file I added in the values {“24”:“0”} for the type:21.
This initializes the V_VAR1 for the gateway.
Next I restarted the HA server and the ‘water meter’ was added to the entities list.