Adding network storage to media fails on vm synology nas

I am running Home assistant on a virtual mahine installed on a Synology Nas. On the the same Nas I have a folder containing music files.
Now I want to add this folder to the media storage of Home assistant. However I get an error “not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘type’]. Got ‘nfs’ required key not provided @ data[‘share’]. Got None”
What do I have to add to this ip-address. I tried various options but no luck.

You didnt fill ‘remote share path’. And in ‘Server’ probably is only the IP address

Did not help much:
Log says: Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/websocket_api.py:138
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: September 22, 2023 at 8:39:23 PM (39 occurrences)
Last logged: 5:02:47 PM

Failed to to call /mounts - required key not provided @ data[‘share’]. Got None
Failed to to call /mounts - not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘type’]. Got ‘nfs’ not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘version’]. Got ‘auto’ required key not provided @ data[‘share’]. Got None
Failed to to call /mounts - does not match regular expression ^[^\/]+ for dictionary value @ data[‘server’]. Got ‘\\thuisnas\Muziek/muziek’ not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘type’]. Got ‘nfs’ not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘version’]. Got ‘auto’ required key not provided @ data[‘share’]. Got None
Failed to to call /mounts - Mounting MusicOnNas did not succeed. Check host logs for errors from mount or systemd unit mnt-data-supervisor-mounts-MusicOnNas.mount for details.
Failed to to call /mounts - Mounting MuziekOnNas did not succeed. Check host logs for errors from mount or systemd unit mnt-data-supervisor-mounts-MuziekOnNas.mount for details.

I faced exactly the same issue with the same error message. I tried several attempts, no success so far. I’m running HA on a dedicated NUC machine, Synology NAS is also separate device. Both are connected to the same LAN.

Asking kindly if anyone may guide me, please?

I am also having the same issue, trying to enable a share to keep backups on my synology DS. The error is:

“Not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘type’]. Got ‘nfs’ required key not provided @ data[‘share’]. Got None required key not provided @ data[‘usage’]. Got None”

Does anyone know how the credentials to mount the NFS share need to be specified?

Or how to enable the root account on HAOS in the Synology DSM?