Adding new DNS providers Let's encrypt addon

I’m using Inwx as my domain provider, unfortunately this is not supported as DNS provider by the Let’s encrypt addon. How can this be added to the addon?

I’ve used dehydrated for getting certificates with DNS challenge previously, but when moving to HassIO this is not working anymore.

Did you found a solution for INWX?
I have the same problem.

I have added INWX to Let’s encrypt addon.

For now it is a fork of the official addon repository.
I look to get it in the offical addon now.
If you want to try it.
You can download the code from my repository and copy only the letsencrypt on your samba share addon directory. And you need to remove the line with image and the comma before.
“image”: “homeassistant/{arch}-addon-letsencrypt”

Now it will build the addon locally new, otherwise it would download the original image.

Hi,

I checked and this never seems to have made its way into the released addon. Was there anything blocking this? Any way I can help with it?

Cheers,
Dinyar

Answering my own question: There is actually a recent PR at INWX support added by XantXant · Pull Request #2659 · home-assistant/addons · GitHub

Thanks a lot for the work! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dinyar

Let’s Encrypt add-on is released with INWX support.
Use the normal user (not the dyndns user)!
And there is a problem if the password has ‘#’ or ‘,’ in it.
I hope i can fix it, with the next release.

Oh wow, thanks for the work. I was playing around with it too and tried it locally, but never got it running properly. After that I was just using VPN, where I don’t have this issue, so I forgot about it…