Adding tuya to config keeping generated error

Hi folks, I bought 3 tuya bulbs, I want msnage them from HA but without success, can someone guide me to make works my tuya bulbs in HA, I already did some research here I find some topics that talk only about only the issues that were facing without given a clear plan , I didn’t find a topic that explain the whole integration from the beginning to the end.
I tried to start implementing a basic plan that I found here in docs ,I added those below lines in config:
tuya
username: [email protected]
password: mypass
country_code: ‘1’
platform: ‘tuya’
But it generated this error:
Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 408, in _async_add_entity await entity.async_update_ha_state() File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 275, in async_update_ha_state self._async_write_ha_state() File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 316, in _async_write_ha_state attr.update(self.state_attributes or {}) File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/light/init.py”, line 477, in state_attributes data[ATTR_BRIGHTNESS] = self.brightness File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/tuya/light.py”, line 43, in brightness if self.tuya.brightness() is None: File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tuyaha/devices/light.py”, line 16, in brightness brightness = int(self.data.get(‘color’).get(‘brightness’) * 255 / 100) AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get’
If someone had already a solution to this issue please shared it with me . Thanks in advance.

I have the same error, it appears that tuya integration no longer reports color correctly which some people have already looked at on this issue Novostella Floodlights Not Working With Tuya Integration #30007

My python skills are too basic to contribute but hopefully the patch here can be cleaned up and PR’d soon.

Hope that helps.

Oh just realized, think its the same as this issue here https://community.home-assistant.io/t/sudden-problems-with-tuya-smart-life-lights/155847/3