Adding two groups to climate group integration

Hi there,

I am still new at HA and have started building my configuration. Please allow me some stupid questions on yaml and configuration, this helps my learning :slight_smile:

I am using the Climate Group integration via HACS (GitHub - bjrnptrsn/climate_group: Home Assistant Climate Group) I could configure and starting to build one working group entity with adding the following

climate:
  - platform: climate_group
    name: 'Kuche-Thermostate-All'
    temperature_unit: C   # optional: 'C' or 'F'  [default: 'C']
    unique_id: 'fd9090f2-fd00-4280-a4c6-338e5f8ef81b'     # optional: any UUID    [default: None]
    entities:
    - climate.kuche_thermostat_1_climate
    - climate.kuche_thermostat_2_climate

Now I want to build another group of 2 thermostats for another room but I do not get this to work. Could you please advise the code I would need to add. This would be the

Do I need to start with “climate: and platform: climate group” again?

- platform: climate_group
    name: 'Lounge-Thermostate-All'
    temperature_unit: C   # optional: 'C' or 'F'  [default: 'C']
    unique_id: '2a205ac7-e04a-4615-846b-8072c309d017'     # optional: any UUID    [default: None]
    entities:
    - climate.thermostat_lounge_climate
    - climate.lounge_thermostat_kleiner_heizkorper_climate

I tried to add this last code under the first group but don’t get it to work. In file editor this error appears and in the entity overview I find this error. What do I wrong?

Sorry again for the nooby questions.

Edit: Error from File Editor: duplicated mapping key (31:5)

28 |     entities:
 29 |     - climate.kuche_thermostat_1_cl ...
 30 |     - climate.kuche_thermostat_2_cl ...
 31 |     name: 'Lounge-Thermostate-All'
----------^
 32 |     temperature_unit: C   # optiona ...
 33 |     unique_id: '2a205ac7-e04a-4615- ...

Error from Entity: This entity is no longer being provided by the climate_group integration. If the entity is no longer in use, delete it in settings.

I solved it myself now, for the 2nd group I did not start with two breaks before the `- platform

:wink: