Addon /dev/dvb problem

Hi all.

I’m trying to create an addon (https://github.com/marious1985/hassio-addons.git) fot TVHeadend on a Rpi3.

The problem is i can’t use /dev/dvb on addon, and i’m sure Rpi3 detects the hardware i’m using (dvt usb dongle)

[    6.664431] usb 1-1.4: dvb_usb_v2: found a 'Realtek RTL2832U reference design' in warm state
[    6.738328] usb 1-1.4: dvb_usb_v2: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer
[    6.741719] dvbdev: DVB: registering new adapter (Realtek RTL2832U reference design)
[    6.745190] usb 1-1.4: media controller created
[    6.753937] dvbdev: dvb_create_media_entity: media entity 'dvb-demux' registered.
[    6.797110] videodev: Linux video capture interface: v2.00

but in addon the device is not detected.

I compile the addon with config.json and option:

"devices": [
    "/dev/dvb:/dev/dvb"
  ],

Any help?

Thx.

Did you fix that? I’ve a similar problem. In my case an addon that was working, suddenly after some update inside HA has problems to found /dev/sda.

Adding full_access to the addon, fix the issue for me, but it seems that the problem is that it seems that is not mapping the devices list anymore (maybe a bug?).

If I’m wrong and the devices list is working, then maybe you need to add too the privileged option in the addon configuration.

Tried both (full_access and privileged) but no luck.
Any other ideas? Could you solve the problem?
thx

Got it!!!

the problem was i need to configure the final devices as a list in configuration:

devices:
   - /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
   - /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
   - /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
   - /dev/dvb/adapter0/net0

And in a better way than let the addon full access. I though adapter0 was the only device and it has a lot more inside.