Advise on first blueprint

Hi

I have a Tado installed in my house (Smart Radiator Valves).
In general, Tado works OK on it’s own - but, I would like to add some extra functionality.
The reason for my automation is, the way Tado is heating - is by cranking up the heating-value very aggressive, to hit the desired target-temperature very fast.
This is not very economical, especially if distric heating is installed - and the house-owner is billed extra, if the return temperature is too high.
(In my case, I do not have another way to limit the flow… My old Thermostats could do that with a preset, but - Tado cannot)

I tried automating the desired target-temperature to match the current temperature more closely - but, my tests shows this is not very effective with Tado.
So, my best results - are to monitor the current heating value, and if heating has been running for too long - simply give the radiator a break by reducing the target temperature.

I have come up with this blueprint - but, as this is my first (and I am VERY new to HA) - any suggestions are highly welcome:

blueprint:
  name: Tado eco mode
  description: Reduce target temperature, if heating value is too high. Check of heating-value is done every 30th seconds
  domain: automation
  input:
    climate_controller:
      name: 'Climate controller'
      description: 'The climate controller to adjust heat on'
      selector:
        entity:
          domain: climate
    climate_sensor:
      name: 'Climate sensor (select the _heating sensor)'
      description: 'The heating sensor for the climate controller'
      selector:
        entity:
          domain: sensor
    cooldown_period:
      name: 'Cooldown period'
      description: 'Period to lower the temperature. Recommended is 1 to 10 minutes'
      default: '00:05:00'
      selector:
        time:
    delay:
      name: 'Delay'
      description: 'Extra delay after cooldown-trigger. This can be used to allow extra time for the climate controller to heat the room. Recommended 1-5 minutes more than cooldown-period. DO NOT set this lower than cooldown-period!'
      default: '00:06:00'
      selector:
          time:
    max_heat:
      name: 'Max heating value'
      description: 'Max heating value before adjusting heating down. Recommended is about 60% - 80%'
      default: 75
      selector:
        number:
          min: 1
          max: 100
          mode: 'slider'
          unit_of_measurement: "%"
    low_temp:
      name: 'Cooldown temperature'
      description: 'Target temperature for cooldown period'
      default: 15.0
      selector:
        number:
          unit_of_measurement: degrees
          min: 5
          max: 25
          step: 0.1
          mode: 'slider'
trigger:
  - platform: time_pattern
    seconds: 30
condition:
  condition: numeric_state
  entity_id: !input climate_sensor
  above: !input max_heat
action:
  - service: tado.set_climate_timer
    data:
      entity_id: !input climate_controller
      time_period: !input cooldown_period
      temperature: !input low_temp
  - delay: !input delay

Perhaps a straight up automation is better, assuming you have only one Tado.

I don’t know how the Tado works, but there’s no maths in your blueprint. Looking at the condition, you’re basically say when the climate_sensor, which i assume is measuring degrees (real number), is above either 0.75 or 75, then do the action. The units don’t align.