Aeotec DSB05 problem with the motion Sensor

Hi all!

I have integrated an Aeotec 4-in-1 MultiSensor (DSB05) device rightly.

I have got the different values (luminance , temperature, humidity, battery, …) every 12 minutes normally.
But i have a MAIN problem concerning the motion sensor: after including it, it works fine, but after some hours, it doesn’t work anymore… otherwise I am still getting the others values (luminance , temperature, humidity, battery, …) every 12 minutes.

Someone has found the same problem and have got the solution?

Hey!

I know it’s an old thread, but just a quick follow-up on that… I had the same issue, until I upgraded from Zwave 1.4 to the new ZwaveJS integration… now my 2 DSB05 are working correctly. Also the temperature is now reporting correctly.

Hi,
I have a couple of DSB05 and have the same problem even after I migrated to Zwave JS. @champdemars did you have to do anything special to get them to work?

I just realized recently that the motion sensor is no longer reporting properly… so I guess I will not be able to help you. It’s now always on…

I just realized that I cannot use the “any” binary sensor anymore for tracking motion. I had to enable a sensor that is disabled by default. And it comes up as a sensor with a 0 or 255 value in HA… anyway I will see what I can do with this, but it seems to detect motion accurately.

Also, make sure that in the Z-wave configuration, the motion sensor is enabled: