Aeotec Dual Nano switch in HASS

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with the Aeotec Dual Nano switch in Hass?

I have successfully added this to HASS, however it’s only showing a single Switch component. It’s meant to be able to control 2 switches individually. Instead I get a single switch that control both lights at the same time.

Cheers

Hi @Kanishkaz, I run two of these in my house and they do show up. If you goto the developer tools > states and search for the switch you should find three entries for the same switch

example
switch.kitchen_lights_switch
switch.kitchen_lights_switch_2
switch.kitchen_lights_switch_3

The first two will relate to the physical switch. The third can be used to turn the first two on and off.

Cheers

Edit: just noticed you said nano. The above relates to the GEN5 dual switch, not sure if it will be the same with the nano

Hey,

Thanks for checking.

Yeah, I think the Nano switch is still very new. So I’m not sure if the OpenZwave config is up to date for this device. I’ve tried removing and adding this a couple of times now. It only shows one switch.

Cheers.

I’ve got the opposite problem. I see six switch entries. I am having trouble working out which one is actually controlling the switch and there is a lot of lag in updating the HASSIO interface. Anyone else using these?

Did you ever get this solved? I just installed a set of Dual nanos and I am having the same problem. They’re only giving me 1 switch to toggle

Have a look here: Aeotec Dual Nano Switch